Deliberate Practice on CSS Box Model with Tailwind CSS
As I learned about Deliberate Practice, I've decided to apply the concept to get used to the CSS box model using Tailwind CSS.
From Wikipedia: CSS Box Model
I will share the list of Sandboxes I've used to deliberately practice to get used Tailwind utilities for the CSS Box Model.
Everyone has a different goal so you might just want to fork after setting your goal first.
So far I was focusing on each small section without applying them all.
I will do so next time to use all elements (padding/margin/border) involved.
- Sandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/practice-001-padding-whmtb
- Tailwind: https://tailwindcss.com/docs/padding/
- Sandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/practice-007-margin-x6uci
- Tailwind: https://tailwindcss.com/docs/margin/
- Sandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/practice-003-border-width-u7knp
- Tailwind: https://tailwindcss.com/docs/border-width/
- Sandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/practice-004-border-style-ge9iw
- Tailwind: https://tailwindcss.com/docs/border-style/
- Sandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/practice-005-border-radius-545ns
- Tailwind: https://tailwindcss.com/docs/border-radius
- Sandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/practice-006-border-color-qkzon
- Tailwind: https://tailwindcss.com/docs/border-color
❤️ 0 💬 0